Pages

Instagram

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Celebration

This is my 1st time celebrating Christmas with my beloved.....silentbread
A day back from Pangkor, we went for Christmas countdown at Publika, Mont Kiara and +Taps Beer Bar with my friends.  



1st of all v planned to countdown at Publika, but it looks like there is not happening here.....
so v just take some photo there as the Christmas decoration is quite nice and beautiful   ><
 this photo make me look like a children.... 


opps...my foot was stepping on the KLCC... LOL
our 2nd round at +Taps Beer Bar
at last, v decided to countdown at here.... wee wee
 A camwhore wit Christine and Kelly
  

Merry Christmas to my family, my beloved and all my friendsssssss

After celebrating Christmas eve, an outing on Christmas Day 25 December
we spend our day at Sunway Pyramid with lou dao and lou ma ji ......

1st : v had our brunch at Simply Penang. The taste of the food was normal and nothing special...


2nd : photo session with the Christmas decoration at Sunway Pyramid!!!!!
 

3rd : buy ourself a new shoes.... i bought an orange shoes @Payless with 30% discount to match my sharp orange blouse, whereas he bought a sharp red shoes at echo, its quite match with his red pants... :D

Last : sure to redeem my Starbucks 2013 Diaries!!!!! Yeah !!!!!

SATISFIED to the maximum, a best Christmas gift from Starbucks!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment