Pages

Instagram

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

A new start in 2013

2012 had passed away and we are officially step into year 2013 and this is my 1st post in this year.   ^^
At first, let me recall back what had I did in the previous year??
1. My youngest uncle was married (he was in the status of single for many many years),
2. Move out from home and stay with my course mate (1st time moving out from my lovely home),
3. Completed my 2nd years of Degree (still have 1 more year to go),
4. A great travel to Hong Kong in June,
5. A great challenge in project-55 Merdeka event,
6. 1st time facing stressful situation with my study and work,
7. Failed 3 subject in my 2nd year Degree(wtf),
8. A new relationship with my beloved (I never regrade to step forward to our present relationship),
9. 1st X'Mas celebration with my beloved,
10. and so on.
There was too much until i cant even remember what I had done in the previous year. LOL

Whatever, all had past, Its time to plan for my 2013!!!! XD
1. I'll be going to Bali in the end of Jan,
2. I wish to go Taiwan or Bangkok in the end of the year,
3. I must complete my Degree at the end of 2013,
4. To have a 2nd trip with my beloved(local or oversea),
5. A new challenge in Stage Management Group,
6. Gonna challenge in my new job (going to internship in May for a long trimester),
7. Gonna study hard, work hard to make sure my 2nd and 3rd objective will be completed,
8. and so on......
There is too much of things I need to do in my 2013!!!
So....Whatever sad cases happened in 2012, just let it be!!!
In my 2013 will surely better than 2012!!! XD

Happy New Year 2013 to my family and all my friendssssss!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment