Pages

Instagram

Sunday, December 09, 2012

Shopping day...

An appointment on ytd with silentbread.
Before our appointment, we have stage crew duty at Wisma Kebudayaan SGM... It taken our time n v r late for the appointment which is shopping!!!! :)
After the duty,
1st thing is have our lunch, at nando's
2nd thing is shop at Uniqlo, to celebrate it opening at Paradigm Mall, it hv limited offer until today
3rd thing to do is shop at H&M at Lot 10.
At the same time, v lost contact. His phone was out of battery, WTF!!!
4rd thing, v booked a movie at GSC Pavillion, so i was try to find him at cinema. I was waiting outside the cinema for more than 10min, i could not find him at here... I was panic and worry....:'(
I even try to ask a worker at H&M to help me to make an announcement, but she doesn't wanna help me....
Wat am i gonna do????
Then i walk back to d cinema, i rmb that he did said he could also get movie ticket at the cinema even though i hv the QR code. When i asked d worker, only realized he had claimed the ticket on 4.27pm as our movie is on 4.20pm. Then, i was expecting he is inside the hall, so i went into the hall, but stil not see him, he is not inside.... Its really WTF!!! :/
Suddenly i get a call from a public phone number, i went out of the hall and call him back. Only realized he went to samsung centre to charge his phone n call me back!!!
Its really a funny shopping day, busy on finding each other, missed a 3D movie, Rise of Guardian... I only watched the last part around 30min...LOL
Summore this is my 1st time losing a friend at shopping centre.... :D
After that v realized our H&M receipt is jz different of a few second!! Both of us are making payment at the same time however at different floor. Finding each other after making the payment!!!
So next time, i'll make sure whoever going out with me, especially my future bf, the phone is fully charged, if not i'll just follow all the way!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment