Pages

Instagram

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine Day

Today is 14th February, Happy Valentine Day. Wish all my friendssss Happy Valentine Day. For those in couple wish u all have a long long relationship till the end. Whereas for those who are still in single could get a partner as soon as possible!!!
Me myself, 2day is happy valentine day and also our 2nd month anniversary. For me it is an important day, Badly v could not celebrate our 1st valentine day and our anniversary. As can't celebrate, i was very upset, but v have no choice as it held during chinese new year week, we are in different place.
There are a lot of unpredictable happen on us, our 6 years friendship end up started our relationship. I have no idea on why u keep on asking me to wait. since u didn't plan to tell and i will not asking anymore. No matter how, i hope our relationship could go longer and longer.
I Love U!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment