Pages

Instagram

Friday, February 15, 2013

Big surprise

A very big surprise on my Valentine Day. He travel all the way from kl to penang, to find me, to give me a surprise.
The day before he act like nothing, act like dun care about valentine day, sum more act like very busy in the whole day only a 'Happy Valentine Day',but actually was planing all the time. :-)
So sweet my loved.
He knew i will at hometown for cny all the week. He planed to come over on valentine day to bring me a great surprise.
He asked my lou ma ji to call me, ask me to went to Chew Jetty, as i was there looking for wall painting with my family yesterday. Suddenly his mom called me, i was shock and surprise why is his mom here, before i never heard that he will come. His mom said he purposely come over to give me a surprise. I was like 'WHAT?!'
After that only i saw him bring a bouquet of roses and lily for me, a letter wrote by him(his hand writing is not nice, but it is lovely) and a travel itenary (a flight ticket to Hong Kong in this coming May).
I was touching, however the surprise is not really successful, not really really get shock, but thank you for doing this for me, thank you for your love to me.
To make understand and know that u really care about me and valentine day!

Woei Kang, Love U so much. <3
I really appreciate what u did for me and You are the 1st who did this to me.
Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment