Pages

Instagram

Monday, September 22, 2014

Service of Living Social

It happened in the past two weeks.......
I bought a product from Living Social which promised to receive the products in 1-3 working days.
Well....in the forth days, I still did not receive my purchased product, i sent out an email for request and make a call to Living Social, but the number was unable to reach and i get the reply after 1 working day.
It was damn inefficiency. Is there lack of many power in their office?????
The 1 st email that i received from them stated my purchased  products will be received in the next 2 days. Fine, I telling myself to give them a chance since this is my first time purchasing from Living
Social.
At last they make me fell really disappointed which they sent me an another email after the next 3 days. The email stated my order will be cancel. I was like WTF!!! I had waiting for 2 weeks to receive it.

Greetings from LivingSocial!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. We regret to inform that we just got an update that our Logistic Third Party is unable to fulfill the order #XXXXXX. Therefore, we are left with no choice but to cancel your order and provide you a full refund instead of keeping you waiting.

Kindly be informed, refund will be proceed to your Dealbucks credit for your future cash voucher purchase.

Deal Bucks are a form of LivingSocial currency that may be applied as a credit towards your future non-product LivingSocial purchases. They work just like cash and will be automatically applied to your next eligible purchase.

Good news! You may also receive 10% extra Dealbucks if you choose to receive refund in Dealbucks Credit.

Please respond to this email for us to proceed further action.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Your patience and kind understanding is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for contacting LivingSocial!


I was speechless and I requested to have a full cash refund instead on Cash Voucher (DealBucks) as this will be my 1st and the last time to purchase from Living Social. 
For those who wanna purchase from Living Social Please make sure the product can be directly collected from their office which located in Mid Valley.


No comments:

Post a Comment