Pages

Instagram

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Idea

Happy Sunday, I was alone at home and searching for so idea...
"What can I do to get extra income??"
hmmm......
I was planning to have own boutique online, but the sourcing is the main point
I wish to get some unique stock
selling something special
even thinking of being a taobao agent, since it is quite hit recently....

But...
all this look like no answer on today,

I need a long long time to plan and think about it.

Seriously announce that I'll be selling some unique phone casing for Samsung Note 3.
As I'm one of the samsung note 3 user and I found out it is hard to get a nice and elegant phone casing for my phone, I can only using the original S view cover.
It's quite boring....

But no worry, my unique phone case is coming soon.


Stay tune ya... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment